Found a better deal somewhere else? We’ll beat that price by $10!
There are plenty of options when buying a second hand phone. How do you know if you're getting a good deal? We guarantee that our prices are the best in the market. If you see a better deal, we will beat it by $10.
How does it work?
If you have found a cheaper listing and it meets the conditions noted on this page:
1. Choose the Price Beat Guarantee option in the drop-down menu on this page.
2 . Send us a link of the competitor's listing and our identical listing so that we can compare.
3. If approved, we will send you a unique discount code for the difference, plus $10, so that you can purchase it immediately from our site.
We aim to reply within six business hours (i.e. 9am to 5pm) on week days, not including federal and Victorian public holidays.
The following conditions apply:
- The advertised price must be for the exact same model, condition and specifications with same-day express shipping and at least a 12 month warranty.
- Price Beat Guarantee codes cannot be combined or stacked with other codes. Only one code can be used per order, including store credits.
- Price beat requests must be made before purchase. We will send you a discount code if approved.
- The competitor listing must be from a legitimate, well-known Australian retailer that sells Australian stock.
- The lower price must still be in effect and in stock on both sites when we assess it.
- You must provide a live, publicly accessible link to the listing that verifies the price. PDFs, screenshots, pictures, or individual price quotes are not accepted.
- Price beat is available for unlocked models only. We’re unable to match pricing for carrier models.
- If we suspect fraud or unauthorised reseller activity, OzMobiles reserves the right to decline a price beat.
- There is a limit of two price beat requests per customer in a 180 day (six month) period. Declined requests count towards this total, and any excess requests will be ignored until 180 days have passed.
- Discount codes will expire 72 hours after they are issued, and cannot be renewed.
- Contract mobile phones or financing deals
- Special daily or hourly deals
- Third-party pre-order offers or third-party trade-in offers
- Wholesale, special business, members-only, or educational pricing
- Sites that list products on behalf of a third party, such as Kogan or eBay.
- Mail-in, coupon, gift card offers, or pricing errors
- Product bundles, items at no charge or bundled services or support